Saturday, April 21, 2007
Rubbish is expected to come out of a dustbin. 2:14 AM

It's trivia time. With tonnes of angst.

-loves-
fags
dogs
cats
anything that breathes
Singin ktv
Final Fantasy
Talking on the phone
Talking on MSN
Blading
Sweet bfs

-Hates-
People who give up
Smelly farts
Stinky burps
Liars

-Hates even more-
People who say they give up but are actually lying (people see them one week later with someone else)

Why hide the truth?
You can only hide it for so long.
Did you think that it would bother me?
Did you think that i would get hurt?
Are you ashamed of the person you are?
I admit that i liked someone else, why can't you?
Ashamed of the lonely assholic nonsensical liarish and basturd that you have become?
So painful without me? So lost without me?
What rubbish.

Yes. I am angry
That you lied.
That you tell your friend to hide the truth for me.

And you know what?
I don't give a fuck about who you are seeing now or who you are dating or who you are interested in.

Because you are a liar that lied to me.
What? Given up?
Yeah. Put the blame on me not spending time with you
Put the damn blame on me that whenever i am free you are not, whenever you are free i am not
Yes. Blame everything BUT YOURSELF.

Yeah. I have no doubts that you hv any prblems finding anyone else.
I don't have to wish you goodluck with tt.
Your good looking, it's not like your downright poor, you've got height.

I was a fool, i begged you like one.
I should have seen it from the start, that the love was lost.
Right till the end i begged grovelled.
I threw myself at you countless times.
Now you can probably look back and laugh with glee
"oh wot a fool that nicole is"

Help me clean my hamster cage while i maple
Help me maple lei
Pei me cut hair
Pei me buy hamster food
Share to buy hamster stuff
Sell the Xbox
Cook for me
I wan hot chocolate
Help me see outside got people not i paiseh use toilet
If you walk away i will walk away too doesnt matter who is in the wrong
Never EVER try to fix anything
Quarrel just change topic lor. Nicole will just forget abt things
Come my house find me lei
I'm too tired to walk you to the bus stop
Oh, just to tell you, my friend's came over and they ate the cookies.
Guess what their not dead yet
Help me top up hamster food lei
I will treat you eat when i get pay (when was tt anywae?)
I don't think i ever picked her up from work once. Nope she always comes to buona to meet me. or Nope she always come all the way down from boon lay to tampines to meet me.
When i'm off she ask me pick her, I didn't.
Nicole is so stupid it irritates me
Don't need make anything for her de
Play maple for her is like the biggest fucking shit ever! I'm so liao bu qi.
Tell friends that we broke up because you msg halfway fall aslp wake up jiu like that le
Everytime we have prblems it's nicole's fault
I dunno wot kinda act nicole is tryin to play at
If i dun on my 2x exp i will call you one lor on le cannot call you le cuz cannot waste

I used to think that if i broke up with you, i would be the most lonely person on earth
because i loved you so much. It broke my heart to think about us ever being apart.
I realised now, That i feel so much less lonely.
The weekends i spent hoping you would spend with me.
Feeling so lonely at home.
At the end, all i get is a "sorry i cant spend the weekend with you"
At first it was trainings, i was fine
When there were no trainings what? I never even saw the ghost of you.

It's been a month.
And i couldn't have felt more sad that you never even bothered to ask how i am.
Never even bothered to ask how's life.

I'm not bothered anymore with you. I'm too tired to bother myself with you.
You kept the truth from me, you didn't want me to know.
And thats what hurts me the most.

My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words

Now I know,
That I can't make you stay.
But where's your heart?
But where's your heart?
But where's your,

And I know.
There's nothing I can say.
To change that part.
To change that part.
To change.

So many,
Bright lights they cast a shadow,
But can I speak?
Well is it hard understanding,
I'm incomplete?
A life that's so demanding,
I get so weak.
A love that's so demanding,I can't speak.

I am not afraid to keep on living,
I am not afraid to walk this world alone

Can you see?
My eyes are shining bright,
'Cause I'm out here, on the other side,
Of a jet black hotel mirror,
And I'm so weak.
Is it hard understanding?
I'm incomplete.
A love that's so demanding,
I get weak.

I am not afraid to keep on living,
I am not afraid to walk this world alone


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins