Tuesday, April 17, 2007
It's gonna be alright babe 12:36 AM

Today we pei-ed quekie to the vet.

Sounds like she needed to see the vet aye?
Yeah. This duck has issues.
Ya ya. I crack dumb jokes.

Sometimes things can be rather deceiving
The first time we all took a look at the namecard
We were like
"wot? Only a bachelor in veterinary science?"
"wot the fuck is all that other shit there?"
"doesn't sound professional at all"

But. Well alas, the saying goes "Don't judge a book by it's cover"
And well, it is a freaking goddamn bloody fucking true saying.
Pah-don mah French monsieurs and mademoiselles.

This jean-paul ly (yes i think it was jean paul)
(yeah i only heard of sean paul =x)
was like pretty good and their pretty detailed with their stuff.
The prognosis wasn't all that good.

Don't worry quek everythings going to be fine.
I'm not good with words and it really broke my heart to see u cry
Even though i hate to admit tt my love. (im flirting)
We don't know if it's a FOR SURE thing.
but one thing is FOR SURE, if u wan to bring ur doggie to the beach or anywhere
and i am free as a fiddle or a friggin useless jobless bitch (which i still am)
I will be one of ur PEI BANS. (I hope i said it right)
So sappy rite.
=)
So cheer up babe.
You look funny when you cry know.
Like a lian rong bao thats crinkled up.
hmm.


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins