Monday, April 16, 2007
Good ol Saturday and Sunday 12:08 AM

Manhattan Fishmarket is like THE BOMB.
I've only had it like twice
So many i'm not sick of it yet.
It is soooo good.


Went with quek, sarah, alan and p-bitch
to eat manhattan.
We were all starving at PS.
Then this p-bitch went and said "I want waraku"
at which point my stomach rumbled like the thunder overhead.
But i didn't mind waraku either.
same price. great food too. I was just darn lazy to travel.



So eventually after much awaited "anything!"s.
We entered manhattan.
Welcome to the big apple.

=.=



Shared a platter for 2 with quek.
Then we went to KTV!
Alan cannot be touched inbtween the legs.
He has a weird reaction when that happens.


Minime loves KTV btw!


Right. After ktv was blading with the guys.
I think i've got it quite bad for him.


I had a real bad stomach while in the house of the lord today.
crap.
Tried to poop in the church's toilet but alas.
Disgusting were the bowls.
Yuck.
The poop just went all the way back in

talk abt beam me up scotteh.



Right here are the pictures













written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins