Friday, April 13, 2007
Bad Weather 12:31 AM

The weather today was depressing.
But nothing can dampen my spirits.
Right.

Was supposed to pop by Quekie's place today for a swim
and at the same time get a tan
I seriously think that i am NEVER fated to get one.
Everytime i try or have the mindset for a tan
The sun plays a game of hide and seek with me

I am not some 3 year old kid that still looks forward to playing such games!!!

I woke up, took a shower and i actually changed into my outing clothes
When suddenly all goes dark, the sky begins to rumble
and my puffy clouded clear sky is clearly gone.

*Nicole swears under breath*

The sky actually cleared up around like 2-3?
And it hyped me all up.
But then, alas. God has a thing against me
Maybe it's karma
Yes, I reap bad karma.

So well, sadly i stay home playing final fantasy
Which is good.
I probably wudve been in love with one characther by now
If they weren't the size of my pinky and their faces looked far too pixelized to even see a clear image.

Met pearlyn, jane and peter up
Were hungry so we decided to go to 7-11 to get some snacks
But so far. Bo bian.
Had to take the bike
So Peter, being the chivalrous chap he is. Rode with me inbtween his arms!
(SO LOVE RIGHT)
It was the first time i experienced that 60s kinda bike riding.
too bad i wasnt wearing those long flowy skirts aye?

Fun fun fun.

I don't remember the last time i feel so happy.
Past few weeks had been hell for me.
I cried practically every night.
I couldn't sleep most of the time.
I'd feel unhappy for no reason.
I'm good now!
But maybe it's just a phase
Who knows?
I hope it lasts


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins