Tuesday, April 10, 2007
2am, I cannot slp la. 2:11 AM

It's time to move on and stop thinking about my mcdreamy.
And I think that this time, I can.
Goodbye, I'm glad you told me that you cannot be the one for me.

But something is bugging me.
It's irritating.
Why does it bother me?
Stop bothering me. Go away.

I know what it's like to wait for an answer
It hurts like mad and your constantly in hope,
In pain, in suffering, in doubt.
So thats why I'd say Don't Wait
Even if ah wotever.
I'd say DON'T WAIT.
Never wait for what you are not sure of
Give yourself a chance, don't limit yourself
Keep your options open.

I can't be selfish.
I shouldn't be selfish.


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins