Thursday, March 29, 2007
12:38 PM

Breathe 2am
I've been playing this song over and over again
On my stereo
In my head

It's a little hard to understand
But its a beautiful song
From greys anatomy
Quekie sent it.
Thanks quek, beautiful beautiful

2am and i'm still sitting by the streets
waiting while my cellphone displays an empty screen
I'm sitting among my friends but i feel alone
Waiting for your text, your calls, your love

Your such a selfish prat, you keep me around
But you don't know if you really want me
Yet love is a mystery that keeps you waiting
Hoping for an answer, desperately confused
embarassingly hopeful.

Cuz you can't jump the track
We're like cars on a cable
And life's like hour glass glued to the table
No one can press the rewind button girl
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe, just breathe
Oh breathe, breathe just breathe

I feel like i'm drifting away from the life i lead
and your further and further into the dark tunnel
And i'm about to turn my back and walk away
Then time stops and i'm suddenly glued

Recently, I don't even know who i am anymore
This brain, it's unable to function, unable to think
Everything happens all at once
I push and i pull
The force at which i do that must be so hurting

Cuz you can't jump the track
We're like cars on a cable
And life's like hour glass glued to the table
No one can press the rewind button girl
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe, just breathe
Oh breathe, breathe just breathe

2am, and i can't sleep
I have to make a choice

If it's not you, it's him.

Guess today, I'll find out just how much into the tunnel you are.
I'm still reserving this tiny spot in my heart for you.
If i get no response
I'm giving this reservation up.
It's been there for far too long.

Breathe just breathe

These mistakes you've made will you make them again?


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins