Sunday, February 18, 2007
I'm gloriously happy
11:28 PM
Despite the fact tt I am currently feeling so fugging broke and so fugging shag.
I am so fugging ecstatic.
Maybe its juz cuz i'm tired.
This, TAN HUI BIN.
When i want to take photos with him
He can't friggin take his eyes off his maple and look at the little black swirly round thing
tt is on my hp for juz 5 secs one lar.
Chao turtle.
And my cookies are getting stale in my hse! WOT HAPPEN TO HIS VOLKSWAGON EVO!
Still, white faced and pimplish as he is.
As well as suffering from vast muscle disintigration
He still has the nerve to wear sexeh red singlets.
Some nerve huh?

I cam whored with PCK. I MEAN PCBH? or is is PCPH?
Alamak.
Nicole see pimple................................
AHH. nicole have pimples too!
YEAH~ plyn suffers with me. pimple syndrome =(

Lovely? Maybe.

CNY eve: Camwhoring session at IKEA with lessie and pC.
PC DROVE. WHOO pc's driving rawks. Very blardy entertaining.
But she likes to blardy curse when she drives.
She kept goin "FUCK! can u drive faster."
"FUCK! get out of my way!"
"FUCK FUCK FUCK"
The thing tt scared me the most is that that that girl arh! SMS WHILE SHE IS DRIVING.
But we were safe larh! whew.
SO>>>>>>
We camwhored at IKEA




And then i went home and camwhored with my pig
I love mohawk.


After that we went to HE PAN .
Peter, Alan, Pearlyn, Yl and ME!
And i woke up to a fugging pleasant surprice!!!!!
LOVE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You know maybe i am ecstatic because of this.
HO HO HO
I know its juz flowers rite?
But u must think.
Its from the worlds most unromantic guy.


Thank you THB, love the flowers.
written, Nicole