Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Rubbish
12:07 PM
Am sort of missing my work at JBP
No. I don't want to go back
Am rushing projects.
Am bored to death at home.
I need some juice.
And i'm hungry.
And my guinea pigs are noisy little basterds that whine whenever i open the fridge.
But i love them still!!
Boredome has drove me to emotism which lead me to dwell on past events aka reminisce
I love you THB
I love my 38razzi, lets hope what we have lasts.
I'm glad we finally went out all as a grp
I love my sec school mates (without u sec sch juz wun be fun)
Remember MRT chops, "ang gu chia" chops
And all these were popularized by a certain miss claudine tan
Remember how neh ji alwez entertains us by falling
how neh ji fell and got her japanese bunny scar
how neh ji fell and broke the egg in the canteen into 3 pieces
Remember how quek fell so gracefully while getting onto a cab
Remember how we used to smack neh neh arnd with our files
Remember how we were always standing infront of the sch because of dyed hair
Remember how Pearlyn was shan cai of 4/2
Remember how we pissed teng teng off.
Remember how we screamed whenever a relieve teacher walks in
Remember how Sarah and I used to write stories and read each others
The list goes on. Burp.
Sigh. Miss those days in a way
Pictures from retro night at TP.
Well, we werent really dressed retro.

2 very beautiful cam whoring bitches


written, Nicole