Sunday, December 17, 2006
Pictures from whenever 4:41 PM

Hmm. Its boring to read words all the time. Feast ya eyes.

Tendy calls it "mud" specs. is that how u spell it?

I'm not loved am i?

Jamesy~ i love jamesey

Slping like an angel

Egg nog.

It was snowing at the bird park. What cud i do?
I cudn't resist a photo. but den. Ugly uniform!!!
*Criesssss*

We were waiting for stupid jamesey and company
Who apparently took so long
That we started to cam whore

Zouk. Lesbians we are.

The bitch and I
Zouk's toilet is a good place to take photos!


I love xmas trees.
Xmas is a time of love
Will u love me thb?

*loves 38razzi*


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins