Friday, December 22, 2006
Insecurity
9:53 AM
That's me.
Merp....
... .... .... ....
Went for the SIM bash yest with peter and alls.
So sad that sarah cudnt come.
Though i didnt know she was coming
But in a way i wish you were babe!
MISS YA! lol
The night started out slow and boring.
Ok. it was pretty much slow and boring throughout for me.
But the music warmed up around like 145?
It was purdey good music.
But by then, i had no mood to dance ._."
I liked the foam though.
More foam pls.
I think peter's friend Mervin is cute.
*burps*
Pity i'm too madly inlove with J.timberlake
And someone who prbably doesn't remember the existence of this blog
My cookie dough is still in the fridge from wednesday.
Am wondering if it will spoil.
Well, You'll all be my lab rats.
written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.
Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.
And the list goes on ...
Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px
Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps
Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins