Friday, December 01, 2006
4:23 PM

I honestly in all the honestly invested in me
(and you know that ah am a very honest person)
Think that Singapore should pay banglahs more

No. I don't have a thing for them.

No doubt some banglahs are hungry sex deprived perverts
No doubt they speak english in a very I've drank too much alcohol slurrish way
No doubt they are so black you can't see them very well in the dark
No doubt they are quite ugly.

They are skilled man.

This guy called Hamza just made a perch outta wood for me
And I (sadly rather idiotically) gapped, gawked and marvelled at....

No. Not at him.

At his resourcefulness.

Comeon have u seen anyone use wood and nails to make a perch?
I thought perches have to be bought?

Anyhows.
They should totally make china people into low paying
very fair banglahs MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Why?

Because apparently some of them,
Have nothing better to do than to seat at kembangan mrt station bus stop
And open their legs
In like this 90 degrees angle.

GROSS.

I've got 20 minutes till i leave work.
And the weather is not very promising.
I am goin to kill myself if it rains at 5pm.

Btw. to my dear 38razzis.
When are we goin shopping?

Also, i have one more thing to say.
If I were not interested in going out.
I would just say no when asked.
Yup.

puhhhleaaseee dun rain~


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins