Tuesday, November 28, 2006
The Bark Cafe. WOOHOO 8:41 AM

After days of laying off.
I had to post something.
Ok.
I'm just doing nothing at work

Went shopping for our hamster groceries with paul, dob dob and binnnn
I love hammies and guinea pigs!
Esp the black bear hammies!
I'm so tempted to buy them!

I sooooo want them!
I sooooo want a guinea pig!

Took a cab TWICE.
I thought peak hours ended at 700pm =x
WARUI WARUI. my bad.
Made paul and bin spend too much

Had dinner at this place called "the bark cafe"
And YOUR volkswagon is not a volkswagon evo
And YOUR driving is like an old maid's

Anyhows.
Purdey fantastic and romantic place
Enjoyed the ambience and food terribly.
And it is v.v.v.v.v affordable
I think it'd be a nice place to get married HOHOHO.

http://www.changimuseum.com/Facilities/Bark%20Cafe%20bodytext.htm
http://www.blurbme.com/ui/lifestyle/establishment.php?&le_type=1&leId=4520

I think people should stop using sticky pad for pest control
Because other stuff get stuck there too.
Sigh. It was so traumatizing watching that poor bird
I couldn't help it
I felt so.
So.
So.
So.
Useless.

All i can do is watch as it suffered.
=(
How can this be a bird park
Yet they'd let a bird
Even a stray one
Suffer like that?


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins