Saturday, October 07, 2006
Time flies 11:22 PM

How i wish they'd close the bird park tmr.......... GAAAH.

Woke up to see you next to me.
And i can't help but smile.
I'm glad your right there.

Even though sleeping on your shoulder.
Gives me a stiff neck the next morning.
I enjoy every moment of it.

You can be the most insensitive person sometimes.
And the most stupid the next.
Making fun of me, laughing at me, insulting me.
Sometimes it hurts
And it makes me cry

But its funny how.
When i'm in your arms.
These thoughts of ending things.
Dissipate.
And i feel somewhat contented.

Sometimes you get these little jealousy feats
Honestly.
It makes me happy.
Althought it irritates me.
Just a little.

Babe.
There's nothing to worry about.
I'm not lovin' no one else.

I told you once that i loved you.
But you wouldn't believe me.
Would you believe me now?

I used to pretend things didn't hurt.
Because i'm too afraid to depend.
Causing you to get hurt in the process.
I'm gonna trust you now.

You're just bittersweet.

It's been a great 8 months.
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all i've held on to
I'm hanging by a moment here with you.

I bet you don't even remember a thing.
These sentimental things.
But it doesn't matter.
Cuz that you.

=)
Merp.
Beam me up scotteh.


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins