Saturday, October 14, 2006
...
4:39 PM
I feel so fugged when
Nobody tells me anything.
And I have to ask about
EVERYTHING.
Is it that hard to tell me something?
When i ask, i get vagued answers.
ok. Maybe I'm asking too early.
But then i ask again.
And everything seems ready and set to go.
But how come no one told me anything?
written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.
Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.
And the list goes on ...
Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px
Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps
Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins