Tuesday, October 10, 2006
9:49 PM

After enduring days of the thanksgiving turkey syndrome

I finally let out.

Ya'll must be wonderin'
wot the fuck is the thanksgiving turkey syndrome
And no. its not because i'm taking drugs

Yes. I made it up myself. Its copyrighted by me alrite.
So if I so much as read these 3 glorious fantastic words somewhere
Anywhere
U will be reduced to a meatball

Well. think about it all you shallow brainless gits
Wot happens to a turkey?

Alritey.
Figured as much that you'd never figure it out
Well.
Let me enlighten you

It gets stuffed.

I swore an oath never to shit outdoors
And i freaking broke it today.

G--rrrr----oo---sss

Ok on the the more fucken stuff.

There is a bangla stalking me.
He is sooooo soooo fucken scareh.
I swear.
The way he stares is like.
ee--wwwwwwwwwwww

And it makes me wanna shrivel up and die.
Or just shoot myself square in the head

It makes me wonder.
Do i look like one of them?

Shit.
Fucken shit lord if i do juz fry me alive.
Boil me in cold water.
And freeze me with hot milo.

My first encounter with him was seriously fucked.
Blame it on my forgetfulness.
If i hadnt been forgetful.
I wudnt have seen him
And i wud be SIPing somewhat happily

I saw him right outside SEA
Standing there in a pair of fucken ugly yellow boots
(think indian pck?)
Right.
And he smiles and say hi
Being friendly
I smile and said hi to.

BIG MISTAKE

The next thing i knew he was
Can i be friends with you?
Give me your number?
What's your name

Then he stuffs a paper with his number in my hands
and mimicks the most failed attempt as suavery.
Failure james bond.
Well.
Lets face it.
He's fucken black.
James bond = White

eww?
Yes.

He goes, " call me, call me tonite. I'm tony"
YUCK. YUCK. YUCK. oh fuck. Why can't the yuck get bigger.

I'm depressed and ashamed man.
Period.

Well. To make things worst.
I see him like 2 days later.
And he walks past me twice.
Doin the phone sign
And staring at me like i'm some zoo exhibit

Oh. Fucken gross.
Shit.
Bugger.

beam me up scotteh.
Let me dream of white men with tight butts.
Or chinese guys with white butts.
ooo. random is me.


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins