Thursday, September 07, 2006
A whole lot of events
7:06 PM
I've got my activities planned out for me!
This is my last week of enjoyment.
Something like a death sentence.
Only less sweet.
Only more enjoyment.
So much to enjoy
That i don't have the freaking time to blog.
Right now, with the little time i have.
I shall blog a little bits.
Actually I'm so busy. I don't have the time to think about brainless
nonsensical thoughts that usually suffice in my brain.
Like always. SO it gonna be rather dry and boring. Like a desert. did i spell it right? oh bugger who bothers.
Its been a fun fun week!
Mon - Went to the zoo to celebrate o claudine's birthdae. (happy 19 man. Welcome to the club =D) Despite the grueling and tortorous walking. As well the the sweltering weather. It was nontheless absolutely funfilled. I love kangerooooosssss. So fluffy and foofoo~
Tues - Bid O peter san farewell. =( I'll miss my on the side. My sidedish. Like i miss having fish fingers. O how i crave for them at this very moment. He'll not read this entry. Not think of me. Not hear my voice. Not see my face. Not carress my smooth ....... Ok. Too much details?
Ya. I think so too.
Wed - Met 38razzi for a bitchalon. Which turned out to NOT be a bitchalon. Which means.
I'm still a fucking saint. O woe am i. Who shall save me from sainthood. Went clubbing with my mates. Whom i love so dearly. Clubbing turned out to be quite a "eventful?" night. Despite me not dancing much. So much miscomminications about this clubbing during the week it was sooooooo irritating. Well. The best part about the night was the fight. v. v. v bloody. v.v.v. cool. v.v.v.v. exhilarating.
Am goin clubbing again tonight =D
And well here i am blogging abt my so called very eventful week. Maybe others have more eventful weeks BUT YES. I STILL THINK I'M HAVING AN EVENTFUL WEEK. THANK YOU. DON'T BE A WET BLANKET NOW.
So much for being less wordy. paatuuuwee. I'll post up the zoo's pics when i figure out damn right how to do it
DAMN STRAIGHT SCOTTY! MERP!
written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.
Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.
And the list goes on ...
Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px
Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps
Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins