Tuesday, September 26, 2006
(o.")=o 7:44 PM

Since I have free time whilst sufferin' the sore eyes.
I think i'll take some time off to put up some pics!


Flamingoes. I walk past them everyday


Yes. My uniform is ugly


Welcome to NL pte ltd.
Nope! not yellow boots
But rather grossly digusting green boots
Oh. definitely the best in bintan and JB + P
(jurong bird park)

Golden lion tamarine.
Quite nice to touch =)

The iguana at Jungle Jewels.


My fav "queen" =)

Cute? *nods*

Sun errm. Dun hv ne idea how to spell.
Corneas i believe.
Yea. Suncorneas.

And well. Work is boring.
It's after the work where the magic happens baby!


Me and tashie

me and tashie again.
Cam whoring

The bitches and I
Cam whoring
Wots new abr us?

Wot is with that face seriously?
*pinch*

And sadly. Alas. That shirt i was wearing was my
newly bought shirt.
It went missing that night after we met up...
hmm...
I wonder why... =(

.... .... ................................................

Prime Time Morning
Headlines.

Suspect found.

Note: This picture was taken on the night when the Purple Shirt
went missing.
This person is allegedly thought to be the prime suspect in this kidnap.
Standing an approximate 5 foot 2.
She was seen at the scene of the crime frolicking with the victim
Touching and carassing the beautiful purple shirt
Suspect Tendy Ching was the least suspected
as cited from source Nicole Lim
" I never knew she liked purple.... She kept commenting on how horrid it was...
Its just to terrible to think about..."

Shortly after that night.
Detectives caught the culprit in action. Donning on the dress/shirt
She has been sentence to a lifetime of torture by boob smacking,
kissing and many hugs from the 38 razzi members.

tsk tsk

now now tendy
I know u need to catch up with ur "femme" side once in awhile
But do u need to resort to stealing my stuff?
Thats low woman. Low.
(shakes head in disappointment)
Nxt time u feel the need to get in touch with the femme
Call me.
U know my no.
U know i'll come cruising to save ya babe

Merp.!


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins