Thursday, September 21, 2006
I'm so angrehhhhhhhhh
7:12 PM
U know wot i fucking hate?
I
FUCKING hate people with no respect/love for animals.Thats the one thing that can spark the fucking anger in me.
Seriously. I've never felt so fucking angry in my life.
Wan to take a fucking photo?
So fucking deal with the birds
Dun fucking put out ur fucking arm
and then scream and fucking drop the birds
Their wings are bloody hell clipped and they can't fly
They can get fucking injured. u fucking turds with no fucking brains.
Especially fucking indian kids.
No offence.
But their juz fucked.
Ok.
At least some of them are.
Cats and dogs are fucking animals.
Some people fucking treat them like pests.
and scare the fucking cat with their stomping
So fucking give up already
Then take the fucking hose and try to hose it down
That is so fucked.
He is so lucky he's a fucking old man and is lucky i'm worried he might die of some fucking seizure should i lock him out of the house due to anger.
So much for cats as pets.
More like cats for pests.
__
written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.
Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.
And the list goes on ...
Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px
Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps
Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins