Saturday, September 16, 2006
Gotta love kung fu fighting! 11:09 PM

Buseh Buseh Buseh!


Life is a rush of busehness.
From rushing to work in the mornings
To rushing to and fro Jungle jewels and photography
Its been a buseh buseh week


But it sure has been a blast.


Every little free time i hv.
Spent.
LITERALLY.
Either slacking, resting, bitching, meeting for lunch
Having ben and jerries with SIP mates.
going out shopping. bumming over someone's place.
SO FRIGGIN GOOD.


I love to be kept buseh.
When i'm unbuseh.
I get moody.


Got some really shocking surprise this week
Gave me a happy.
I was literally high for the night
despite my need to wake up at 540 the nxt day
The bestest feeling ever.
Like falling in a love again?
Somewhat like that.
Feel good yeh.


For some reason i feel V.V.V.V happy today.
Nothing can spoil my mood.
Except for this tiny detail.
It's always the tiny details yeh?
I'm beginning to wonder again.
But its me. Its me. i know its me.
I know its this frigging thing i have goin on in my head
I'm so frigging paranoid
I'm alwez expecting something to happen
And when it doesn't
I get paranoid/fugged thoughts etc.
Must be the parrots.
Get it? Paranoid. Parrots?
Ok.
Yeh.
Wotever.

Merp. A wave of exhaustion has hit me.

Beam meh up scotteh!
BeEeEeEeEeEe


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins