Monday, September 11, 2006
The first day 9:13 PM

Despite the grueling and long journey to BOON LAY
It takes me about an hour and 15 minutes.
The birds at the bird park as much as made my day

The staff are fantastically friendly.
V. likable.

Today was freaking slack.
I was like a tourist.
Had to sit through the shows and walk around the park
Thank gawd for pearlyn and paul's company.

And well. The uniforms sucks.
Two birds plastered on my left breast.
Two mackaws to be exact. Contrasting with a nasty shade of green

In the afternoon work began.
Helped to clean the cage.
V. DISGUSTING. V. Hot
Imagine, worms, bugs, beetles crawling everywhere.
Wots worst, i was wearing slippers. SO basically they're crawling on me too.

Eventually, got seperated from pearlyn and paul =(
Went off alone to do photography!
But. The guy teaching me.
Was loads cute
His name is Alan.
I never thought i'd know a cute Alan

Fell in love with a female cockatoo
Her feathers are soooooo freaking soft
And she has a peachy undercoat around her neck
Her name is "ABU"
And she only knows how to say "hello" and "abu!"
Was tryin to teach her to whistle.
So she could whistle at any cute tourist.
Kinda failed. All i got her was to screech.
Got sexually harassed by her.
she removed my button which caused me to "zhao geng"
Yes. People saw my bra.
She must be some crazy lesbian cockatoo.

Whilst keeping the parrots some crazy ass puny parrot
Went all ninja and crazy on me.
It cudn't fly but hell it flew at me
From the corner of the cage.
Hurled it's puny jackass body onto me
Latched on to the index finger of my left hand
And took a great nasty bite.

yeowch.

Hurt like a gazillion times worst den ear piercing.
Fugging parrot.
Its damn lucky it's friends look the same as it.
Or it damn well is goin to get its bloody feathers plucked
And stuck all over my room as decoration.

Well. Enough sadisticness. I'm so frigging tired man
Peace out dudes and duddettes
I'm trudging off ta bed.

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins