Saturday, September 02, 2006
1 more week 6:28 PM

The death sentence is coming.

We've only got one more week to enjoy boredom
NOOOOOOOOOOOO...........

SIP is coming!

I'm kinda glad. But kinda sad too.
I'll be working mon - sat.
That leaves me with only one day of rest.

Sad? Kinda.

But at least it ends my reign of nothingness
I am officially couch potatoed again.
Yes.
COUCH POTATOED

It has me wondering!
WHAT ARE ALL MY 38razzi's doin!?

What happen to us bitching?
No more school means we can't bitch no more is it!??????
Means i'll have to blog daily
Meaning bitching in my blog to myself!?

U guys are mean man!
Ur boss is dying of unbitching.
If there's such a word.
I swear if i don't bitch for...
for....
for.....
A few more days.

I'll bcome a saint.

ewwwwwww.......


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins