Sunday, August 27, 2006
A Poem 5:08 PM

" You lie sleeping in the long summer days
And winter nights
In 100 years, i will join you

Please wait for me
In peace,
till then. "

I was going through my SAPRN notes
When i found this scribbled somewhere
Its nostalgic, sad even

Someone precious
Loved and cherished
Gone.

The vial with his ashes
Lie on the alter
Scatter it set it free

It's not your fault
Not anyones
It just happens to all of us


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins