Friday, August 18, 2006
It's decided 12:01 AM

I've got to be more vocal
And stop being such a fraidy cat

Yup. Cuz this is retarded.
I'm retarded

Man, i hate studying. I really do.
I wish the myth about putting your notes under the pillow worked
Or burning them up and drinking them down
I'll do anything
Just so that i don't have to study
I'll even pray to my cat

Coffee bean's drinks are crap
The drinks mucho mango and zestie lemon
Sucks.
Their regular = starbuck's tall
The price = starbuck's venti

Starbucks rules em all man
1 caramel macchiato for me pls.

I like the way Doc yeemon says, " Any croissant (question)?
Hilarious.

Merp.


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins