Saturday, July 15, 2006
Zoo Outing 2:16 PM

It was a feng he ri li de wan shang.

Though the air was quite stagnant (actually inordinately stale) and caused profuse sweating. We actually managed to get a number of pretty snippets!

Our reason for being at the zoo: Pearly Teo's birthday
The idiots that came up with the idea: pearlyn, Jane, Yuetling and well, me
Location where the idea sufficed: Simpang Bedok whilst having chicken wing
Other plausible ideas (which yl came up with): kelong, pulau ubin(i think we talked abt that) and a simple dinner

Why you may as pertaining to why the 4 of us were cracking our brains, is due to the fact that the celebrant, was indecisive and said anything to well, EVERYTHING

But, Bitching is not my main point here you see. Its what little pictures i took with my pathetic cellphone's camera.

Disclaimer: Though most picturs may seem distorted and ugly. I assure you that is has absolutely nothing to do with my camera but everything to do with the sight being photographed.

Of course, I cannot deny that i look impeccable in every picture.

So. *drum rolls*

FEAST YOUR EYES






Okay. I don't know how to put more pictures then this. =.=

Retarded



written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins