Sunday, July 09, 2006
Like...Wotever? 10:12 PM

You spend your whole afternoon talkin to a man that just cheated on his wife.

You come into my room in the evening telling me how, when men cheat, they'll just drop everything and go for that other woman without a single care. Even if he had kids.

Do you expect me to believe that all men are like that?
Stereotype all you like.
But i still believe that Not all people of the other gender think with their dicks and not their brains.
Seriously, do you really believe that every men in this world can't keep his dick in his pants? Perhaps most can't.
Well, lucky for someone, I still have faith in the male population

You say its to enlighten me. I say its to scare me.
I'm not goin to admit i'm scared.
Not to you anyway.

Wotever. Men who cheat stink like poopies on a soiled diaper.


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins