Tuesday, June 20, 2006
9:36 PM

Thankies claudine for that really sweet *zoot zoot* Good to suck on.
Now i have 4 things hanging on my phone. Very cluttered. Will get more cluttered!

For the past few days i've been moping about how stagnant life is, how mundane and monotonous my dates get, how everytime i go out with him its always the same (meet, eat, watch movie, eat) i never really treasured the beauty of life, its simple monotomy. I wonder, how could i be so selfish, wanting so much fun, complaining when i don't get it. Until i realised, some people don't even get the chance to enjoy the boredom of life.

Death comes so swiftly, without even knowing it, it just comes round and hits you square on the back.

Going to the funeral today, i realised that life is really pretty short. Or rather, i rereliased it. Who knows when i cross the road tomorrow i'll get banged down, or some banglah might happen to think i'm hawt shit and rape me then kill me =x, or maybe a week from now i'd be diagnosed with some really aggressive cancer. Nobody knows what the future holds, so instead of blogging and complainin about what a pain life is, i wanna dedicate todays blogging to everything i hold dear, my friends, family, you.

I LOVE YOU GUYS, my babes, bitches and basturds. *MUAKS* (see how i put you all first?)

I LOVE YOU MOM.

I LOVE YOU TAN HUI BIN.


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins