Sunday, June 25, 2006
A moment of Bridget Jones 1:11 AM

June 25, 2006

Thunder clapped overhead, the sound of raindrops reverberating on my roof.

Right, I'll have a moment of bridget jones shall i?

In love? Oh yes, totally, rather sickly and disgustingly perhaps abit putrid but nonetheless in love with a dashingly shockingly very much chivalrous and absolutely spectabulously hawt british man by the name of Steven Gerard whom i have not met and will not meet and perhaps never see or talk to who by the way is a absolutely terrific and famous soccer player that did a commercial for i think was heinekein and looked oh so suave and debonair whilst filming that ad who by the way has no idea who i am or where i live. Sadly i've not met the men, not snogged him and not have mindblowing u know wot with him. Sigh...

No of months dating: 4 months meaning 16 sodding weeks
No of kisses: Countless
No of people kissed: 5
No of people frenched: 4
No of french restaurants been to: None
No of lesbian kisses: 1
No of lesbian kisses in the future: None
Prospect of having lesbian kisses: None
No of mindblowing out of the world ___ : Shall not comment
Amount of money in my wallet: 40 bucks
Money in bank: Probably less than 300
Currently: Jobless

Bridget jones always says, "Did you know that my bf is a human rights lawyer?"
But what can i say about mine? muahahahahahaha absolutely nothing.


Ke-ching! I'd love to hear the sound of money! I love british men.


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins