Thursday, June 22, 2006
Everybody Loves Soccer 1:00 AM

Soccer is an addiction. Even to a total soccer know none like me.

Whats not to love?
1) Cute guys
2) More cute guys
3) Even more cuter guys
4) Who are physically fit
5) Possibly married
6) Probably have GFs
7) Or BFs
8) Rich
9) Famous
10) Here's the main point: Not chinese (meaning big p _ i c _ s)

Its not just abt the sport. Its entertainment! Its revenue!

I love Steven Gerard. Simply brilliant, simply hawt, simply looks like ryan from the OC, simply fabulous, simply scored a goal for england yesterday, simply just my man.

I want to play monopoly! *burps*

Hey this is quite fun. Its like zong zi mi ma but on a time limit! nice music too
http://unoriginal.co.uk/art-thief.html


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins