Sunday, June 18, 2006
Cause I Had A Bad Day 4:40 PM

Been suffering from massive farting since 9pm last night.
I sincerely believe that if you light a match in my room right now it will explode. Evac pls.

After enduring the wrenching pain which most people (namely girls) deal with before their best friend decides to take a visit. My period finally came. Now, i endure menstrual cramps which basically feels the same. So well, I had to toggle between periodical farting and of course the menstrual cramps that act up right after i let her rip.

GOD IS PUNISHING ME.

And i've been a good girl. Man. I think i must step down frm being the head of 38razzi. Being head means i reap more karma. BAD KARMA.

For instance karma came back to me today in the form of diarrhoea. Dang that karma boomerang

Right. Lets hurry along shall we?
Around 3pm this afternoon, hurricane diarrhoea set shores on the sunny coast of nicoledom. While most parts were suffering from massive farting and unbearable menstrual pain. Other parts were enjoying commodities such as food, bleaching so on so forth. Shall not elaborate.

So there i was enjoying bleach and when it got to some really dang it interesting part. This sudden pain hit me. Whilst bearing my menstrual cramps, i desperately hung on to my computer chair (which by the way has wax on it ... hmm) gripping it for the sole support i could receive, oblivious to the fact that i am actually sitting and do not require support.

I slowly ambled my way to the toilet, inching slowly every step a new battle. What seemed to be a 10m distance suddenly stretch to a mile. I cursed under my breath, the sweat lined my forehead like beads.

Unable to bear the pain i collapsed. (yeah right, so not comic relief)

Finally, I reached the doorway to my toilet, switching on the light i hurled myself at the toilet bowl with what little strenght i had left.

AAAHHHHHH.......................................FARTS...

sweet i'm in heaven


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins