Saturday, June 17, 2006
Bored Bored Bored
10:54 PM
I never knew anyone could be so bored. One day of staying home and i'm going out of my head. Shopping anyone? Anything anyone? Lick my toes perhaps?
So not gnarly...
Congrats to you on getting your gold medal, must be very proud of urself! So totally enjoying your bbq that you obviously are oblivious to my msg. can't even reply poor oh me.. petuwee.. *sulks* Well I'll applaud u anyways, ya'll deserved it for working your butts off till it scabs and turns grey. Cyanotic perhaps?
Lifes a drag man~ N i'm a drag queen!! woopee! Can't believe i actually spent the whole entire day watching television. I'm like,
couch potatoed. eww much?
I swear my love handles have grown very much significantly. (yada yada yada)
Why did i even turn down shopping with mom? I see the mountain of clothes my sis came home with and i seriously wondered to myself why i was such a blatant blithering idiot. Right, some blabbering here. Actually alot of it.
Right, must stop blabbering. Oh fuck. I realised I hvnt blogged abt paris hilton and singing. Fucking found out that she sings! That turd of a woman! I happened to stumble upon an epiphany that manifested itself in the worst most grusome form plausible. That is paris hilton singing on MTV. Fucking disgusting. Hit me on the head terribly hard if i am totally behind time on this news. She was fucking singing and like groping around with this hawt hunkalishes model woohaa. Wot was the song tittle. dang it. Something abt angels. Anyways, she was on the bitch Woops i mean beach. Rolling arnd in sand, kissing, groping, touching, being slutty (like always) basically everything absolutely paris hiltonish only singing on top of that.
Gruesome sight. Makes sadako look fabtabulous.
written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.
Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.
And the list goes on ...
Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px
Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps
Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins