Friday, June 30, 2006
Ambigram tattoos 10:08 AM

I want a new tattoo. Come join me! Unfortunately I'm a little low on cash flow, so i'll have to put it off till...

hmm...Forever.

Well just to make myself feel better, i went lookin whether they had my name in an ambigrammatic form.


Ok. Looks pathetic. But the site didnt let me copy the picture!!!!! grrrrr


written, Nicole
I
Hello, darlings. The name's Nicole. I'm a bloody entertaining person who oggles at the likes of men and women and i cannot be bothered to write any further shit here.

Random
♥ I Love cats.
♥ I want a new dog.
♥ I like crowds.
♥ I often experience eccentric and random dreams.
♥ I use to dig my nose when i was young. Yuck.

And the list goes on ...

Notes
<--Place your cbox/tagboard code here-->
preferred width is 190px

Dislikes
♥ Smelly farts
♥ Stinky burps

Misc
melkadel
deviantart
blogskins